Travel Sketching with Leonie Norton
12-22 February 2024
This sketching tour Jaipur takes us from New Delhi which is rich in culture and history, to Jaipur, the capital and largest city of Rajasthan. It is known as the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building colour, and is one of India’s most charming cities.
On this exciting sketching tour, you will discover the beauty and versatility of the Golden Triangle, the areas of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. We will be sketching the Taj Mahal, the Amber Fort, the stepwell at Amber Fort and much more.
This tour will be slow and easy and the focus is on sketching, where Leonie will assist you to build on your skills and learn more techniques along the way. All skill levels are welcome.
Stepwell at Amber Fort
- Airport transfers
- Welcome and Farewell dinners
- All accommodation mentioned in itinerary on twin share basis
or single supplement
- All transport mentioned – travelling by airconditioned minibus
- All meals mentioned, beverages are separate
- Fully escorted by Fiona and Praveen
- All sightseeing and workshops mentioned in itinerary
- Daily tutoring, demonstations and reviews by Interntional artist, Leonie Norton
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Art materials
Creative Arts Safaris
Sketching enquiries – Leonie Norton