2-6 June 2022
The Whitsundays are located along Queensland’s central coast of north eastern Australia. On this sketching tour we will be visiting some breathtaking locations, such as waterfalls set in a tropical rainforest, and we will drive past sugarcane fields and lush mango farms on winding coastal roads. We sketch tropical beaches with crystal clear waters and visits towns along the way. Our accommodation is in Airlie Beach which s the mainland hub of the Whitsundays and is bordered by the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsunday islands. There is also the opportunity to visit the Great Barrier Reef where you can stay on land and relax or hike, or snorkel and swim in the coral gardens.
Direct flights available.
- 5 nights accommodation
- 5 breakfasts, 3 dinners, 1 lunch
- Welcome and Farewell drinks
- Daily sketching and demonstrations
- Daily reviews by renowned artist Leonie Norton
- Coach transport to sketching and sightseeing locations
- Transfer to and from Proserpine Airport
- Flights to and from Proserpine Airport
- Unless specified, meals are at guests’ own expense
- Art Materials
Land cost only – twin share
Non Artists: $1,650
Single supplement: $500.00